Personal Web Revamp

This is self appreciation post for completing my personal web v2, the project I procrastinate for 3 years (http://adibiarso.com

Why?

  • Need to expand the web purpose, to not only showcasing portfolio, but to show blogs, so I can learn writing more.
  • Explore new technology for better web UI and performance.

How?

Research Blog Platform

Available options such as : self host, blogspot, wordpress, and medium. After long time contemplation, I decide to choose blogspot, because : 
  • forever hosted free (unlike self host)
  • low quality content friendly (unlike medium)
  • easier to setup because I have current blogspot for 10 years.

Research Technology

Problem from old web : 
  • no separation of backend and frontend (laravel blade for UI)
  • old backend framework (laravel 5)
  • need to explore more FE because I used free bootstrap template with minimum customization.
after spend many times googling,  I decide to explore this in new web: 
  • Separate backend and frontend stack.
  • Using latest laravel framework (laravel 8).
  • Explore react web with material ui library.

Development

Here is the tutorial I follow : 

Deployment



What Next?

  • Explore SSL
  • Write More

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SMK vs SMA

Nginx Cache